Vision and Mission
- Encountering Bible Prophecy from the Witness of Dr Billye Brim.
- Dr. Billye Brim’s life call is a Witness, “of things she has seen and heard” (Acts 26:16). From over 40 years of experience, she brings witness to you in a school setting. 3BI is unique in that classes will be based squarely on the Bible with emphasis on its one-half to two-thirds prophetic content.
- Together, and from many sources, 3BI brings life to Bible Prophecy—which is not just a dull seminary class but is the prediction and fulfillment of “the living breathing Word of God” revealed by the Prophets as a “Light Shining in a Dark Place” (2 Peter 2:19-21).
- Learning Bible Prophecy Together, “Oh what a Planner, Oh what a Plan.” – Dr. Billye Brim
History of Billye Brim Bible Institute
Dr. Billye Brim believes she does her best teaching in front of a live studio audience! Therefore every course in the online school was recorded either at Prayer Mountain in the Ozarks or at a meeting place in Branson, Missouri. The classes are labeled as Charter Courses and the attendees are Charter Students. They have come from all over the United States at their own expense to be a part of this unique opportunity.
Our first Charter Course, Eschatology: Rightly Dividing the Word, was held in December, 2018 at Prayer Mountain in the Ozarks.
In February, 2020 our online school, Billye Brim Bible Institute (3BI), officially launched. 3BI has steadily grown to over 650 online students.
COURSE 1 | Eschatology: Rightly Dividing the Word
CREDITS: 2 Credits
Eschatology: Rightly Dividing the Word is an introduction to prophecy in Scripture. The Bible—the Word of God—is God’s plan, and we need to know where we fit in it. This course will establish foundational principles of Bible interpretation that will guide how we understand and apply the Scriptures in general and Bible prophecy in particular.
COURSE 2 | Bereishit: The World That Then Was
CREDITS: 2 Credits
PREREQUISITE: Eschatology: Rightly Dividing the Word
Much of the Bible is prophetic in nature. In Bereishit: The World That Then Was (see 2 Peter 3:6), we will examine the creation of the cosmos and of man. We will see the fall of Lucifer and the fall of man. And we will explore God’s plan to make himself and His plan of redemption known through His Chosen People, the Jews.
COURSE 3 | Bereishit: In The Beginning
CREDITS: 2 Credits
PREREQUISITE: Bereishit: The World That Then Was
The concept of covenant permeates the Scriptures from cover to cover. In this course, Bereishit: In The Beginning, we will examine the establishment of God’s covenant relationship as it related to both Am Israel (the people of Israel) and Eretz Israel (the land of Israel). Special attention will be given to a study of the word chesed. It is frequently translated as “grace,” “mercy,” “lovingkindness” and others, but none of these communicate the rich meaning behind chesed.
COURSE 4 | Virtual Israel Tour
CREDITS: 4 Credits
PREREQUISITE: No prerequisite required. Open to all.
See Israel as never before! With Dr. Brim’s 40+ years of experience studying and learning the land and the people you will get to tour and encounter Israel in a first-class video production from the comfort of your home.
ADDITIONAL COURSES COMING SOON
- Israel: The Promised Land and the Prophets
- The Chosen People and the Promised Land: The Patriarchs and the Twelve Tribes
- Exodus: Shemot
- The Book of Daniel
- The Book of Revelation
- The Book of Ephesians
- The Book of Ezekiel: Heaven
Student Handbook and Credits
Dr. Billye Brim
PhD in Theology, Life Christian University
Dr. Larry Ollison
PhD and ThD, Life Christian University
Rachel Funk—Assistant Administrator, Student Ambassador
Linda Wolfe—Editor, Researcher
Tom Yandell—Web Developer
- 60 Credit hours = Associate Degree
- No more than 6 (six) transfer credits in Bible-related subject, per Administration approval
- Upgrade from AA to BA in Biblical Studies
- AA from another institution-number of credits accepted by 3BI per Administrative plus 60 plus credit hours of 3BI-approved courses, to total 120 credit hours total.
- Upgrade from BA to MA in Biblical Studies: 30 additional credit hours. Subject to Administrative approval.
- Credit for Life Experience
Subject to Administrative review and approval. Can be up to 5 credits per year of full-time service in a ministry. Some limitations may apply. Must submit a written request and description of position and verification from pastor or supervisor.
Billye Brim Bible Institute is an Associate Member since 2019 of Transworld Accrediting Commission International which has served the Christian community for over 30 years.
Transworld Accrediting Commission International
PO Box 1095
Ponte Verda Beach, FL 32004.