This privacy statement was last changed on October 29, 2020, last checked on October 29, 2020, and applies to citizens of the United States.
In this privacy statement, we explain what we do with the data we obtain about you via https://billyebrimbibleinstitute.com. We recommend you carefully read this statement. In our processing we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions, or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us.
1. Purpose and categories of data
Categories of personal information to be collected and the purpose for which the categories shall be used.
We collect the following categories of information about you:
- Your name
- Your phone or email address
- Your donations and payment history to the Ministry
- Your usage of our Website
We use your data for the following purpose:
We collect information regarding your use of this Website so that we can understand which content you enjoy the most and so we can suggest content and products which may appeal to you. We also use information collected via our Website to fulfill and manage donations and purchases you make from the Website, enforce our terms and conditions, and allow us to send you offers for religious books, videos, and events.
2. Sharing with other parties
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
- With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any purpose which you authorize.
- To comply with the law. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- To protect our legal rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We also reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order to entities other than the credit card company through which the order is processed. Still, no one can guarantee the security of information on the Internet. Although we will comply with our legal duties with respect to protection or your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Website is at your own risk. You should only transmit information to our website within a secure environment, and you should take your own measures to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer.
5. Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third party websites connected by links on our website. We cannot guarantee that these third parties handle your personal data in a reliable or secure manner. We recommend you read the privacy statements of these websites prior to making use of these websites.
6. Amendments to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make amendments to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you consult this privacy statement regularly in order to be aware of any changes. In addition, we will actively inform you wherever possible.
7. Accessing and modifying your data
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time; and you may elect not to provide information, even though it might be needed to make a purchase or to take advantage of the features of the website. If you want to disable cookies, you may disable cookies from your browser or directly from your mobile device.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have right to correct the personal data we have in our possession regarding you or to ask us to delete it, and you have the right to provide or withhold your consent before we use your personal date for a purpose other than the purpose for which you provided it.
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age, nor do we knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the website, you represent that you are at least 18. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected without the consent of the child’s parent or legal guardian, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18, please contact us immediately.
9. Contact details
A Glorious Church Fellowship Incorporated dba Billye Brim Bible Institute
P.O. Box 40, Branson, MO 65615
Toll free phone number: (800) 972-3447
Phone number: (800) 972-3447